The Endress+Hauser Group

Media center

Events

Your career with Endress+Hauser

Product tools

Contact Information

E-direct Shop

E-direct complements our traditional offering by providing you with a quick, effective way to purchase easy-to-configure, entry-level instrumentation.

E-direct Shop

Safety awards for Endress+Hauser Indonesia

Endress+Hauser Indonesia received two awards from Unilever Engineering

As a company who has a high commitment to implement safety and zero accident, Endress+Hauser Indonesia received two certificates of appreciation from Unilever Engineering for its contribution on two big projects of Unilever, Sei Mengkei Project (7 million man hours project) and Cikarang Project (5 million man hours project).

Our contribution and commitment

The scope of Sei Mengkei contract includes the installation of control instrumentation for Dove plant (April 2014-March 2015), and as for Cikarang for the installation of control instrumentation for Siliwangi project (July 2014- present).

Safety by Choice, not by Chance

Receiving two awards issued by a well-known company with such a high standard in safety has shown Endress+Hauser Indonesia's dedication to implement its motto “Safety by Choice, not by Chance”. These certificates can be used to increase win-win relationship with Unilever and also as a reference for other companies to value PT Endress+Hauser Indonesia regarding its credibility in safety sector.

The Investment

PT Unilever Indonesia put an investment about 94 million euro in Sei Mengkei North Sumatera project. It produces 4 substances : fatty acid, surfactant, soap noodles and glycerine with average production of 143.000 ton per year. About 95% of this production will be exported to Unilever companies all around the world like Brazil, United States, India, China, Germany and others. The rest of 5% will be used inside Indonesia.

Contact

PT Endress+Hauser Indonesia
Multika Building, 3rd Floor Jl. Mampang Prapatan Raya no. 71-73 Jakarta Selatan , 12790 Indonesia
Tel.: +62 21 797 5083
Fax: +62 21 797 5089
Send email www.id.endress.com

Related news